Hoi Polloi: Micro Production Wine with a Sense of Humor
If you are a wine lover, chances are you want to taste all sorts of wines. If you are visiting Burbank, and want to enjoy an evening tasting their local wines, then Hoi Polloi Wines are what you should invest in. With their simple take on things like quality over quantity, “3 undercapitalized working stiffs” and good tasting wine, Hoi Polloi Wines are worth tasting.
Let’s talk about all aspects you should know about Hoi Polloi.
The journey so far…
Started by three enthusiastic people from Chicago, Denmark and San Fernando Valley, the wines of Hoi Polloi are micro-scale production meaning every barrel they produce gets their full-hands on attention. They ensure that every wine they produce is a blend of perfect taste, quantity and quality.
Types of wines
- 2015 Grenache, Colburn Vineyard
- 2015 “Touch of Evil” Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2015 “Hoppe Kelly” Syrah
- 2015 Petite Sirah
- 2016 Grenache Blanc
- 2016 “Illicit” Pinot Noir
- 2015 “Tryst” Syrah/Grenache Blend
- 2016 “Dark Passage” Syrah
- 2016 “John Sebastiano” Syrah
- 2016 “Blue Velvet” Syrah
- 2016 “Double Exposure” Syrah
- 2017 Rosé, Colburn Vineyard
All the wines offered by Hoi Polloi are made in different climates and for different people. Whether it is 2015 Grenache, Column Vineyard, or 2017 Rose, Column Vineyard.
Double Trouble- A Wine tasting Room
So, you are looking for a wine tasting room of Hoi Polloi then get ready for Double Trouble. Relax! You won’t be in trouble after visiting this tasting room, but enjoy every flavor of wine made by Hoi Polloi. You can visit their tasting room on Thursday to Saturday 5-10PM and on Sunday 2-6PM.
Riff Raff Wine Club- Join Now!
Want to get new opportunities and discounts on all wines? Want to enjoy ample benefits? Join Riff Raff Wine Club. Here are the benefits you can enjoy when you join Hoi Polloi’s club:
- Get 20% discounts on all wines
- Free tasting to all wine club members
- Get first opportunities for limited-release wines
- $180-$230 per Shipment + Shipping & Tax
- Get semi-annual 2 shipments of 6 bottles
- Wine club events, pick-up parties etc. Shipped every fall and Spring according to the weather.
Check out the Exclusive Videos
If you want to know how Hoi Polloi show their 2016 Petite Sirah get bottled and ready for taste or how they bottle the genie and more, visit the video section of their website. The section gives you a precise overview of how Hoi Polloi works.