Universal Studios Hollywood gave a first class reception to introduce “Halloween Horror Nights” 2019 with Academy Award®-winning movie producer Jordan Peele and cast individuals from Universal Pictures’ blockbuster Us, including Evan Alex, Madison Curry, Alan Frazier, Shahadi Wright Joseph and Cali and Noelle Sheldon; Dan Aykroyd (Ghostbusters) and producer Ivan Reitman (Ghostbusters, National Lampoon’s Animal House); acclaimed chief and official maker Greg Nicotero (“Creepshow,” “The Walking Dead”), producer Eli Roth (Haunt, The House with a Clock in Its Walls), GRAMMY® Award-winning artist SLASH, multi-platinum recording craftsman and producer Rob Zombie (House of a 1000 Corpses), official makers Matt Duffer and Ross Duffer (“Stranger Things”), and John Murdy, Executive Producer, “Halloween Horror Nights” at Universal Studios Hollywood.
“Halloween Horror Nights” proceeds on September 13-15, 19-22, 26-29; October 3-6, 10-13, 17-20, 24-27, 31; and November 1-3, 2019.
Going to the opening night included filmmaker Michael Dougherty (Godzilla); Bill Moseley (House of 1000 Corpses); Tichina Arnold (“The Neighborhood”); Lauren Ash (“Superstore”); Jaime Camil (“Jane the Virgin”); enhancements specialists/movie producers Stephen, Charles and Edward Chiodo (Killer Klowns from Outer Space); Cody Christian (“All American”); Grant Cramer (Killer Klowns from Outer Space); Devin Druid (“13 Reasons Why”); Kelly Osbourne; Nolan Gould (“Modern Family”); Seth Green (“Family Guy”); Andrey Ivchenko (“Stranger Things”); Nia Souix (“Dance Moms”); Dylan Sprayberry (“Teen Wolf”), recording craftsman Angela Aguilar and Angélica Vale, and hip bounce move team Jabbawockeez.
Premiere night likewise included an extraordinary “Behind the Screams” board featuring movie producers and performers who have worked together with Universal Studios Hollywood’s “Halloween Horror Nights” throughout the years. John Murdy drove the wise discourse that included movie producer Eli Roth, executive and maker, Greg Nicotero and artist, Slash.
The current year’s frightening “Halloween Horror Nights” lineup of labyrinths and attractions incorporates:
“Us,” an all-new labyrinth dependent on the blockbuster film from Universal Pictures and visionary Academy Award®-winning producer Jordan Peele
“Ghostbusters,” Sony Pictures’ exemplary 1984 film wakes up unexpectedly in this all-new labyrinth
“Stranger Things,” in light of seasons 2 and 3 of Netflix’s widely praised otherworldly spine chiller
“Killer Klowns from Outer Space,” the well known 1980s frightfulness science fiction film lands at “Halloween Horror Nights” in this all-new chilling labyrinth
“Creepshow,” labyrinth propelled by the 1982 clique great motion picture coordinated by George Romero and Shudder’s fresh out of the plastic new compilation arrangement, reconsidered by acclaimed make-up craftsman, chief and official maker, Greg Nicotero
“Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man,” propelled by Universal’s unique true to life beasts and the motion picture studio that developed the blood and gore movie type
“Place of 1000 Corpses,” propelled by Lionsgate’s 2003 clique great movie and coordinated by multi-platinum recording craftsman and producer Rob Zombie
“Holidayz in Hell,” an all-unique labyrinth including sick adaptations of the widely adored regular festivals
“Revile of Pandora’s Box,” an all-new unique labyrinth dependent on the turned Greek folklore story
· “The Walking Dead,” Universal Studios Hollywood’s lasting fascination enlivened by AMC’s mainstream TV arrangement
· The Jabbawockeez grant winning hip jump move group returns by mainstream request with an all-new, high-vitality execution made solely for “Halloween Horror Nights”
Tickets are accessible at Hollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com and advance buy is prescribed as occasion evenings will sell out. Following are the different tickets choices:
- General Express™ One-time need access to all labyrinths,
- Jabbawockeez execution and amusement park rides.
- Multi-Night Passes Ultimate Fear Pass: alarm every one of the 32 evenings
- Successive Fear Pass: alarm 25 select evenings
- September Pass: 11 select evenings during the time of September
- R.I.P. Visit Groups of up to 12 can unnerve in style with the new
- R.I.P. Visit highlighting a VIP control, boundless Universal Express access to all labyrinths, attractions and Jabbawockeez appear, private VIP trolley transportation to backlot labyrinths, intelligent themed photograph operations and uncommon voyage through the Universal backlot, gourmet buffet supper at the VIP Dining Room and Lounge, access to lounges for beverages and pastries, and complimentary valet stopping.
- After 2 p.m. Day/Night Combo Experience the recreation center’s famous daytime attractions,
- What’s more, stay for the dread that anticipates at “Halloween Horror Nights.”