Gift Guide: So Many Reasons To Love Chocolate
It’s one of the most popular sweets of all time. Women crave it, men hoard it, and Aztec kings were said to have been the first to eat it. But why do we love chocolate so much?
Chocolate also naturally contains “uppers” like caffeine, sugars, and phenylthalymine, which will make your heart pound a little harder, your breathing come a bit more quickly, and give you a feeling of alertness. The effect is not dramatic enough to be uncomfortable in most people; it’s mild enough to produce a pleasant “high,” which is often equated to the feeling of being in love.
- IMPRESS WITH THE BEST: Present this beautiful Oh! Nuts tray of decorated biscotti to leave a memorable impression. It features a whopping 18 individual masterpieces for the discerning recipient. Replace the traditional holiday candy and chocolates with trendier baked goods and dessert treats.
- INCREDIBLY LUSCIOUS RICH TASTE: You and your family will enjoy the unique flavors of these festive biscotti snacks. They are simultaneously crispy and chewy, plus the chocolate and toppings linger on the palate at the same time. These visually stunning snacks are alternatively dipped in dark and white chocolate with contrasting toppings that highlight the premium taste of the creamy chocolate.
- EYE-POPPING TOPPINGS TAKE TRADITIONAL BISCOTTI TO THE NEXT LEVEL: The dark chocolate cookies are topped with nut brittle, caramel chocolate chips, roasted shelled sunflower seeds, white candy crunch, while the white chocolate cookies feature toppings such as sweet craisins, dark chocolate chips, drizzled chocolate, rainbow nonpareils, nut brittle, and candied shredded coconut.
- FRESH INGREDIENTS ONLY: Whether you are looking to show appreciation to your grandfather or grandmother, to your hostess or coworkers, him or her, the Oh! Nuts deluxe baskets bring joy and fun to every party. These yummy biscotti are OK Certified Kosher, non-Dairy, and are made fresh with premium quality ingredients.
- PRESENTED IN A BEAUTIFULLY WRAPPED BLACK GIFT BOX: add value to your gifting this season: Whether it’s Halloween, New Year’s, Hanukkah, an anniversary or birthday celebration, or a corporate lunch with clients, the Oh! Nuts signature cookie arrangement is enjoyed by foodies and non-foodies alike. It is all set to be sent and readily devoured. 100% satisfaction guaranteed; love it or get your money back.
- 8-piece chocolate box (3.4 oz.) featuring an assortment of milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate with classic Belgian fillings. OU-D HALAL
- Belgian hazelnut praline, dark chocolate ganache, creamy pralines, and more distinctive Godiva Chocolate flavors.
- Gourmet chocolate made from the highest quality ingredients by Godiva Chef Chocolatiers. Extraordinary chocolates for gifting.
- chocolate box, milk chocolate, dark chocolate dark chocolate, Godiva Chocolate Gourmet chocolate, chocolates for gifting
- Contains 1 – 5.1 ounce box of Swiss Luxury assorted chocolates
- Sophisticated collection of elegant European style pralines, crafted with our exquisite milk, dark and white chocolate
- Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience with a distinctly smooth taste
- Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers
- Great for gifting; Made in Switzerland.Milk chocolate contains: Cocoa solids: 31 % min. Milk solids: 14 % min,Dark chocolate contains: Cocoa solids: 41 % min
Gourmet Artisan Truffles are little works of art, beautifully decorated and delightfully flavored. The 12 piece box includes Key Lime, Champagne, Banana, Orange, Cappuccino, Chocolate (Milk and Dark), Hazelnut, Amaretto, Raspberry, Vanilla and Lemon.
- 16 gourmet french Macarons – BAKED PER ORDER “Macarons only weigh a few grams, but that’s enough to leave your senses quivering with pleasure. Their thin, crisp shell, slightly rounded shape, tempting colours and tender interiors draw devotees to devour them with their eyes, and caress their smooth surface. Their flavours solicit the nose and, when one bites into that crisp shell, the ears tingle with pleasure and the palate is finally rewarded.” Pierre Hermé
- Each Macaron filled with quality chocolate & or Natural fruit ganache
- Freshness and flavor satisfaction Guaranteed by LeilaLove
- beautifully wrapped in a floral gift presentation box. no gift wrapped needed
Chocolate equals love – Speaking of love, the association might not be completely physiological. Women crave chocolate more often than men do. Women are also habitually given chocolate as birthday and Valentine’s Day presents. In our culture, chocolate is thought of as a romantic gift. It’s outside the realm of mundane, day-to-day food, reserved for special occasions and, for women especially, it’s associated with love and romance. That could be another reason why women particularly love chocolate: deep down, it makes them feel loved, cared for, and pampered.
It’s great for your sex life – Ever since the time of the Aztecs, people have believed that chocolate has aphrodisiac properties. But there may be some deeper truth to those old legends. Recent studies have shown that women who eat a little bit of chocolate a day have significantly more sex than women who don’t. This could be because of those brain-soothing chemicals that are found in chocolate, and that chocolate encourages the brain to release more of as it’s eaten. Chocolate just makes us feel good which is a key ingredient for a healthy sex life.
But there are more creative ways to use chocolate in the bedroom besides just eating it. Adventurous and playful couples have incorporated it in the bedroom for years. For a sensual treat, make a chocolate fondue and feed your loved one strawberries dipped in the sweet sauce. Give your spouse fine chocolates for no reason they are sure to show their appreciation later. If you’re not afraid to get a little messy, use chocolate-flavored body lotions and lubricants you can always share a shower to clean off afterwards!
It melts in your mouth. The cocoa butter in chocolate gives it a rich, creamy consistency that also transmits the cocoa’s flavor perfectly. It also has a melting point that’s just a bit lower than the average human body temperature, which gives you that melt-in-your-mouth feeling every time you pop a piece of chocolate in your mouth. Chocolate lovers often describe this melting feeling as a true moment of ecstasy.
Just the right chemistry – According to a study done at the University of Michigan in the United States, chocolate contains chemicals called opioids. Opioids are also found in opium, and they serve to dull pain and give a feeling of well-being to people who ingest them. According to the study, people who eat chocolate produce natural opiates in their brains that soothe their nerves and make them feel good. When the receptors that detected opioids were blocked, that chocolate craving was lessened.