All-in-one homebuying platform Open Listings launched in Palm Springs recently, bringing its free software and 50% commission refund to homebuyers. Now, those searching for homes for sale in Palm Springs can make a personalized real-time feed of listings, schedule house tours on demand, and create offers on any home through the Open Listings website or app. Buyers then get paired with a top-rated, local real estate agent dedicated to getting their offer accepted and closed.
By utilizing the Open Listings platform and network of on-demand local agents, homebuyers also receive a 50% refund on their agent’s commission. The site boasts mid century modern and notable architectural homes for sale by greats like Donald Wexler, William Krisel, or Albert Frey, to name a few.
“We’re excited to bring Open Listings to Palm Springs and give modern buyers a leg up with our app and savings,” said Judd Schoenholtz, CEO and co-founder of Open Listings.
“We now have nearly one million homebuyers shopping with us each month,” added Schoenholtz. “Our software makes an overly complicated process easy. Then, the best agents take homebuyers through the last mile of closing, which makes it possible to offer a refund 3-4 times more than other online brokerages.”
Those searching for homes for sale in Palm Springs can sign-up for free on the Open Listings site or download the home buying app on iTunes.
STAY UP TO DATE ON THE LATEST LIFESTYLE ARTICLES HERE
From there, homebuyers can use a number of robust house hunting & home buying features:
1. House Hunt 24/7
- Get a real-time feed of property matches the moment they’re listed for sale.
- Access info like in-depth property reports, private remarks, and custom neighborhood data on-demand.
- Free homebuying advice from licensed real estate agents every day.
- Book & manage free home tours, right from the app.
2. Make Offers in Minutes
- Create offers online any time to get matched with a top-rated local buying agent focused on getting offers accepted.
3. Close & Save Thousands
- Track offer progress through a dashboard with their local buying agent and closing team.
- Review & sign transfer, home loan, and title documents electronically.
- Buyers get back 50% of their agent’s commission at close — which was an average of $8,800+ for Open Listings buyers in 2017.
In addition to Palm Springs, Open Listings currently serves homebuyers across metro areas in California, Washington, and Texas including Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, and Austin. The company plans to move into more than five additional major housing markets in 2018.
SOURCE Open Listings