Ideea Factory engages in full scale promotion and production of original content. Daily Ovation, a division of Ideea Factory, also provides an informative and highly interactive website to connect people to the hottest topics of the day and provide a forum for people of like minds to network.
Ideea Factory has become a leading producer of online original content and a central force in connecting people internationally through the utilization of social media marketing and cutting edge technology.
Joe Wehinger, Founder and Producer
Joe moved to Los Angeles on a film school scholarship. He graduated from Chapman University in 2001. His student film, Last Breath, starring veteran actor and 6-time Golden Globe winner Ed Asner debuted to rave reviews. The film won several awards for direction, writing and producing. Based on its human rights storyline, the American Civil Liberties Union purchased the film for domestic distribution making it the fourth film the ACLU has acquired in its history and it’s first short film.
Based on that success, Joe was selected to be a Kodak Film Scholar and represented America at the Cannes International Film Festival that spring. Over the next three years Joe was a writer-for-hire for independent film companies and gained storytelling experience in all genres and formats. Joe began traveling the country and raised millions of dollars for his own feature film directorial debut.
Joe Wehinger’s first feature film The American Standards stars Golden Globe winners James Brolin and Joanna Cassidy with Tia Mowry. The film received accolades from several human rights groups, including the Alzheimer’s Organization and won awards for Wehinger and Cassidy. After this success, Joe was inducted into the Directors Guild of America, as he continues to direct and produce commercials, music videos, TV movies and feature films.
Looking to the future, in 2008 Joe began creating entertainment for internet-based companies; first as a columnist, then producer and finally creative director.
In 2010, Joe founded his first web-based company that aggressively produces, markets and distributes third party content as well as produces remarkable original content including: web series, specialty webisodes, smart phone apps, video games, original soundtracks, niche clothing lines, graphic novels, EPKs and electronic business plans.
Internet Promotion through Social Media Marketing
Production of Original Content
Creation of Mobile Phone Applications
Development and Distribution of Niche Clothing Lines
Development of Original Soundtracks
Development of Video Games
Development of Web Series
Development of Graphic Novels
Creation of Electronic Press Kits
Creation of Electronic Business Plans
For more information or quotes email: Client@IdeeaFactory.com
Social Media Facts from Socialnomics:
1) By 2010 Generation Y will outnumber Baby Boomers
2) 96% of Generation Y have joined a social networking site
3) Social media is the number one activity on the internet and has supplanted porn
4) Facebook added 100 million users in less than 9 months
5) IPOD Application downloads hit 1 billion in 9 months
6) If Facebook were a country it would be the 4th largest
7) The fastest growing segment on Facebook is 55-65 year old females
8) 80% of Twitter usage is on mobile devices
9) Email is passé. Email is so passé that in 2009 Boston College stopped distributing email addresses to incoming freshmen
10) YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world. There are over 100,000,000 videos
11) There are over 200,000,000 blogs and 54% of bloggers post daily or tweet daily
12) 78% of people trust peer recommendations while only 14% trust advertisements
13) 70% of 18 to 34 year olds have watched TV on the Web
14) 25% of Americans in the past month said they watched a short video on their phone
15) 35% of book sales on Amazon are for Kindle