DanceOn, the leading digital programmer for dance entertainment, recently announced it is teaming up with Sia, Diplo & Labrinth to find the best choreography to their new hit ‘Audio’.
Beginning immediately, DanceOn will tap its digital community of top tier dancers, choreographers, and fans to submit videos for consideration in the global, social-first #PlayThatAudio challenge. One winner will receive a $3,000.00 prize.
Read Related Entertainment articles here
The #PlayThatAudio contest aims to find unique choreography to the track Audio. Video submissions should include dance routine elements. Additional submission guidelines include:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Contestants must submit a video that is a minimum of 30 seconds long
- All submissions will be required to be on social (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter)
- Social posts must have the appropriate hashtags: #PlayThatAudio #DanceOn
- Digital auditions will be reviewed on a first come first served basis
- The top videos will have an opportunity to be featured on Sia, Diplo and Labrinth’s socials
- Competition rules hosted on www.droppingLSD.com
- The contest will run until July 31, 2018.