SiriusXM Announces Live Concert Lineup on New Year’s Eve
SiriusXM recently introduced that it will broadcast exclusive DJ sets, concerts and special performances live on New Year’s Eve this year.
SiriusXM’s New Year’s Eve Live Concert Lineup Will include:
- Phish at Madison Square Garden – airing on SiriusXM’s Jam On
- Kygo at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami– airing live on SiriusXM’s Chill
- Countdown NYE featuring Diplo at NOS Events Center – airing live on SiriusXM’s Electric Area
- Willie Nelson at ACL Live at the Moody Theater – airing live on SiriusXM’s Willie’s Roadhouse
- Jimmy Buffett at the Bridgestone Arena – airing live on SiriusXM’s Radio Margaritaville
- My Morning Jacket at 1st Bank Center – airing live on SiriusXM’s Jam On
- Southside Johnny at the Count Basie Theatre—airing live on SiriusXM’s E Street Radio
- Jane’s Addiction at Belly Up Aspen – airing live on SiriusXM’s Lithium
- Kaskade at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium – airing live on SiriusXM’s BPM
- The Revivalists at Orpheum Theater – airing on SiriusXM’s Jam On
- Third Eye Blind at Observatory – airing live on SiriusXM’s PopRocks
- Widespread Panic at Fox Theater – airing on SiriusXM’s Jam On
- Peter Asher at The Musical Instrument Museum – airing on SiriusXM’s 60’s on 6
In addition, SiriusXM will also launch New Year’s Nation, a limited-run party music channel. New Year’s Nation is the premier soundtrack to New Year’s Eve parties around the country and will feature the biggest, upbeat party hits from genres across SiriusXM’s music platform.
New Year’s Nation will be available on channel 4 via the SiriusXM app for smartphones and other connected devices and online at siriusxm.com. It will launch Saturday, December 30 at 12:00 pm ET and air through Tuesday, January 2 at 3:00 am ET.
Furthermore, SiriusXM will air year end countdown specials featuring the biggest songs of 2017 across an assortment of music channels including Hits 1, The Pulse, Alt Nation, XMU, The Highway, Octane, The Spectrum, Jam On, The Heat, Hip Hop Nation, Heart & Soul, Caliente, Watercolors and B.B. King’s Bluesville.
Beginning Tuesday January 2, SiriusXM’s Spotlight channel (ch. 4) will be highlighting different genres each week during the month of January including Pop, Country, Hip-Hop and Rock. The channel will feature exclusive in-studio sessions, concerts and interviews with Ed Sheeran, Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, Lorde, The Killers, Maren Morris, Blake Shelton, Migos, Macklemore and more.
SiriusXM subscribers with streaming access can also listen to SiriusXM’s 200+ channels at home on a wide assortment of connected devices including smart TVs, Amazon Alexa devices, Apple TV, Sony PlayStation, Sonos speakers and more. Go to SiriusXM www.SiriusXM.com/AtHome to learn more.
Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI) is the world’s largest radio company measured by revenue and has approximately 32.2 million subscribers.
SiriusXM creates and offers commercial-free music; premier sports talk and live events; comedy; news; exclusive talk and entertainment, and a wide-range of Latin music, sports and talk programming. SiriusXM is available in vehicles from every major car company and on smartphones and other connected devices as well as online at siriusxm.com.