ALDI is closing a groundbreaking year of national accomplishments. The innovative grocery chain has now won awards for more than 200 ALDI-exclusive products since January.
“We’re honored each time ALDI wins an award,” said Jason Hart, ALDI CEO. “Nothing means more to us than the opinions of our customers. The recognitions mean our shoppers appreciate the quality of ALDI products and inspire us to keep bringing them the very best we can offer.”
ALDI-Exclusive Products Earn Reputable Notoriety
Widespread onto almost every aisle in the store, ALDI products received more awards in 2017 than any previous year.
- Best New Product Award: 24 product wins
- Winners were selected from results of the 2017 BrandSpark Best New Product Awards survey and user feedback from Shopper Army.
- Some of the winning products include Little Journey Baby Food Purees, Specially Selected Brioche Buns and liveGfree Organic Brown Rice Quinoa Pasta.
- Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval: 65 product wins
- Thirty-seven products won the PTPA seal, while an additional 28 holiday-focused products earned the Santa Tested Santa Approved Seal of Approval.
- Each award-winning product was evaluated by select members of PTPA’s extensive volunteer testing community of more than 70,000 trusted parents across North America.
- Winning products include SimplyNature Kids Organic Fruit Snacks, Nature’s Nectar 100% Apple Juice and SimplyNature Green Pea Crisps.
- Gluten-Free Buyers Guide Gluten-Free Awards: 10 product wins
- Five products were recognized in the 7th Annual Gluten-Free Awards, while an additional five products were recognized in the 8th annual awards, both announced in 2017.
- Winning products include liveGfree Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Sandwiches (first place in the frozen meals category of the 7th annual awards), liveGfree Gluten Free Plain Wraps (second place in the tortilla or wrap category of the 7th annual awards) and liveGfree Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese (second place in the macaroni and cheese category of the 8th annual awards).
ALDI Leads Industry in Value and Loyalty
Seven years and running, ALDI was voted Value Leader among U.S. grocery stores, according to a 2017 consumer survey conducted by Market Force Information. In addition, ALDI was also named the top major national grocery chain for customer loyalty.
Throughout 2017, ALDI has also been celebrated nationally and regionally as a leading employer and business, including being named to the Forbes Top Workplaces list, ands Top Workplaces lists in 14 markets across the U.S., including Chicago, Houston, Minneapolis and St. Louis.
For more information on award-winning ALDI products and industry recognitions, please visit aldi.us.
About ALDI Inc.
A leader in the grocery retailing industry since 1976, ALDI operates more than 1,700 U.S. stores in 35 states. In addition, more than 40 million customers each month benefit from the ALDI simple and streamlined approach to retailing.
ALDI sells the most frequently purchased grocery and household items, primarily under its exclusive brands, which are designed to meet or exceed the national name brands on taste and quality.