With Food Fare’s highly anticipated 2017 event just around the corner, Planned Parenthood Los Angeles (PPLA) Food Fare is putting together the finishing touches on Los Angeles’ best food and wine event of the year, which will see more than 150 of the city’s finest dishes and libations under one roof.
Here are 10 reasons to attend PPLA Food Fare on March 2nd.
- Support a good cause – Proceeds from Food Fare benefit Planned Parenthood Los Angeles’ health services and education programs, including life-saving cancer screenings, birth control and STD testing and treatment.
- Busy schedule? No problem — Food Fare offers two separate sessions designed to fit everyone’s schedule. The daytime session runs from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM and the evening session is from 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM.
- Unlimited gourmet nibbles – Food Fare will showcase samples from over 150 of Southern California’s best chefs, restaurants and caterers. For a full list, visit com/participants.
- Drinks are on us – Over 35 participants will be providing generous samples and servings of wine, cocktails, beer, spirits, coffee, tea and more. For a full list, visit http://pplafoodfare.com/drink/.
- No waiting in lines – Unlike other food and wine events, Food Fare is known for having little to no lines and an abundance of food throughout the entire event. With 38 years of experience, Food Fare participants are well versed in how to prep and serve food with efficiency and a smile.
- Meet LA’s renowned chefs – Meet dozens of Los Angeles’ most prestigious chefs, including Food Fare’s 2017 Chef of the Year, Annie Miler of Clementine.
- Shop for women’s health – Shop over 30 local retailers within Food Fare’s lively atmosphere, whose products include: art, accessories, jewelry, handbags, pajama sets, home décor, cashmere throws, kids’ fashion and more.
- The Dream Experiences Auction & Raffle – Food Fare will feature both a Raffle and a Dream Experiences Silent Auction, giving attendees the opportunity to vie in for a chance to win one-of-a-kind experiences, trips, restaurant certificates and a 7-day cruise!
- The Wine & Spirits Silent Auction – Food Fare attendees are invited to try their luck at placing the winning bid on collectable vintages, unique vertical collections and large format bottles.
- Celebrate decades of healthcare – Planned Parenthood Los Angeles celebrated its 50th birthday last year, which means five decades of providing vital healthcare services to the Los Angeles community. Here’s to the next 50!
To purchase tickets or become an event sponsor, please visit www.pplafoodfare.com or call (213) 284-3300. Advance purchase tickets for Food Fare 2017 are $150 for the daytime session (11:00 AM – 2:00 PM) and $250 for the evening session (6:30 PM – 9:30 PM). PPLA Food Fare will take place on Thursday, March 2, 2017 at Barker Hangar located at 3021 Airport Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90405. For a complete list of participating restaurants, beverage purveyors and retail vendors, please visit www.pplafoodfare.com.
PPLA Food Fare is Los Angeles’ most highly anticipated annual foodie event. On Thursday, March 2, 2017, this gastronomic affair will showcase over 150 of Southern California’s best chefs, restaurants, caterers, wineries, breweries and retail merchants, as well as great raffle prizes and an amazing silent auction. Food Fare is PPLA’s largest fundraising event of the year, with proceeds benefiting its vital health care and education programs. There is uncertainty ahead of us, and the country, and Planned Parenthood health centers may face renewed attacks. But one thing is certain – Planned Parenthood’s doors stay open–no matter what, so that everyone can access health care in a safe and welcoming place.