Farmhouse Inn Announces a Fabulous Roster of Holiday Culinary and Romance Packages
Farmhouse Inn announces its winter line up of packages and events. They are offering an assortment that includes one night stay and dine and multi-night themed dining packages, special holiday getaways, and a robust Best of Sonoma Napa Wine Country offering. Says owner Catherine Bartolomei, “this year is all about celebrating YOUR way. From one night romantic getaways, to multiple night extravaganzas, we are offering a wide range of opportunities to come and see how beautiful Sonoma Wine Country is over the holidays and all winter long!”
One Perfect Night Away-The Farmhouse Inn, Sonoma-Napa Wine Country
Ranked the #1 Hotel in CA by Travel and Leisure
Can’t get away for the whole weekend, or maybe it’s time to celebrate that very special something and head back home pronto…Farmhouse Inn has created a package for a quick getaway. Checking in to the King Deluxe Room a welcome gift awaits (hint: it’s usually something gooey and chocolatey), time for a leisurely bath, a glass of wine fireside, and then a divine four course dinner in the Michelin Starred Farmhouse restaurant. Some s’mores and port, under the stars, by the fire pits and a magical night’s sleep included.
The package is $995 (excluding taxes and gratuities)- includes a welcome gift, 4 course dinner for two and one night in a King Deluxe Room. Restaurant closed Tuesday/Wednesday (can choose a spa option on those days).
Farmhouse Inn Offers Old World/New World Dinner Series
Michelin starred dining, at Travel & Leisure’s #1 Hotel in CA.
The Michelin starred Farmhouse Inn is excited to launch a brand new holiday series. Every Friday and Saturday in December (excluding the holiday weekends), guests will have the opportunity to sample Chef Steve Litke’stake on Old World specialties paired with Old World wines on Friday. And Saturday is a visit to all that’s new in cuisine and winemaking. Known for his classic techniques paired with a never-ending quest for the new and exciting, this series promises to be not just delicious but a getaway in itself.
Each night is 4 courses (and maybe a bit extra…) featuring a special wine pairing with each course.
Cost is $200 per person plus tax and service.
Old World Dates: December 2nd, 9th and 16th
New World Dates: December 3rd, 10th and 17th
Room Special: If a guest books both dinners and a room for both nights, they get one night at 50% off a daily credit towards breakfast. Room rates starting at $695.
At Farmhouse Inn, Restaurant and Spa, Spend the Holidays Your Way
Farmhouse Inn this Christmas- Travel & Leisure’s #1 Hotel in CA.
Why not make some new holiday traditions this year? At Farmhouse Inn: sophisticated décor, twinkling lights, amazing food, endless champagne and kittens.
- Three nights in a King Deluxe room. Double sided fireplace (Christmas stocking optional), soaking tub with seasonal salts and scrubs to choose from and the comfiest bed you’ve ever slept in.
- Christmas Eve dinner for two in the Michelin starred Farmhouse restaurant- festive atmosphere, fabulous food and a team of very jolly folks…
- Breakfast for two each day. Featuring seasonal favorites with holiday touches…
- And a picnic for two on Christmas day. Enjoyed on the bed while watching Miracle on 41st Street, out at the beach or where ever it pleases…
$2390/couple (that’s over $1700 in savings). Available for Thursday, Friday or Saturday check in over the Christmas weekend.
Farmhouse Inn, Sonoma and Meadowood, Napa and Best of Holidays in Wine Country
Enjoy the Best of Both Valleys this holiday season
- Two nights in a Cottage Room, Lawnview Alcove, Woodland Suite or Hillside Terrace Room
- Breakfast each morning in The Grill
- A bottle of Napa Valley Sparkling Wine upon arrival to celebrate the holidays
- Two places at the Meadowood Holiday Experience of your choice during your stay
- A customized Napa Valley wine tasting and/or shopping itinerary and curated by your Guest Services Representative.
At Farmhouse Inn:
- Two nights in a King Deluxe Room
- A welcome bottle of Lost & Found Pinot Noir (our owners’ wine from their family vineyard) to enjoy by your cozy fireplace
- Farm Fresh Breakfast in the restaurant each morning featuring holiday-themed pastries and delights
- Four course dinner for two at the Farmhouse restaurant
- A Sonoma County wine tasting and/or shopping itinerary customized by the concierge team
Four night package- $4000/couple
Subject to hotel availability and minimums. Some restrictions apply.
Call Farmhouse reservationist at 707.887.3300 to book the Best of Both Valleys stay.