FTD Launches New “Homegrown Collection” Featur’g locally Grown Flowers
FTD has a 105-year heritage of delivering innovative floral arrangements to American homes. Today, the iconic floral gifting brand is pleased to introduce its newest offering, the Homegrown Collection. Featuring handcrafted bouquets sourced from local U.S. flower farms, the new collection is available for purchase starting July 21, 2016.
Ready to get beautiful the Ayurvedic way? #ayurveda #skincare
The Homegrown arrangements are steeped in American tradition and thoughtfully gathered and harvested at local floral farms. The varieties were hand-selected with a designer’s eye to capture the unique quality of what can be found growing in American flower fields. Each bouquet is crafted with domestically grown and sourced flowers, gathered up into beautiful, monochromatic bouquets, and infused with a lush assortment of unique foliage.
Learn more about HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING! Find advice in DAILY OVATION LIFESTYLE
The floral varieties in the Homegrown Collection include Snapdragons, Sunflowers, Iris, Queen Anne’s Lace, Dianthus and Kaveri Lilies. Some of the decorative greens and foliage included in the designs are Rosemary, Dusty Miller and Scabiosa Pods, all of which add to the unique and earthy qualities of the collection. The featured arrangements include:
- Morning Glory – with Lisianthus, Iris, Scabiosa Pods, Queen Anne’s Lace, Dusty Miller and Eucalyptus
- Fresh Fields – with Gerbera Daisies, Snapdragons, Ornamental Kale, Queen Anne’s Lace, Dusty Miller and Myrtle
- America’s Sweetheart – with Sorbonne Lilies, Gerbera Daisies, Snapdragons, Rosemary and Myrtle
- Summer Breeze – with Sunflowers, Yarrow, Queen Anne’s Lace and Eucalyptus
- Garden Bright – with Kaveri Lilies, Dianthus, Snapdragons, Trachelium and Salal
- Sunset Kiss – with Pincushion Protea, Calla Lilies, Snapdragons and Salal
“The FTD Homegrown Collection puts a spotlight on the rich history of American growers who have been supplying our brand with bright, beautiful flowers for more than a century,” said FTD Lead Florist Andrea Ancel and collection designer. “Our goal with this collection is to take simple bouquets and transform them into a perfect bundle of American heritage that looks good in any household. We’re also very proud that every flower in these designs was hand-selected from local U.S. growers to represent the beautiful varieties that can be found growing in flower fields across the country.”