Inspirational author, lecturer and communicator Ismael Cala relaunched his channel on YouTube: Ismael Cala this Wednesday, as a new means of communication with his followers and to seek a better connection with millennials.
During his first LiveStream on this platform, which was seen by thousands of people, Cala explained that he will continue to devote energy and time to creating content in abundance, leadership, well-being and the art of reinvention, to enrich the lives of others, as well as his own.
“It’s interesting, because I’m 46, I’m not a millennial, I wasn’t born after the 1980’s. I’m a so-called digital immigrant. But I want to latch onto this trend, this wave, which is the world customized for you, for your schedule, a la carte on your telephone,” he explained in the broadcast.
Programming on YouTube: Ismael Cala
- Every Tuesday starting on July 19th, at 9:00 pm (ET Miami): En Cuerpo y Alma (‘In body and soul’). A portrait of inspirational encounters that have occurred in the Dominican Republic, and are soon to be held on the Mayan Riviera.
- Every Wednesday, at 9:00 pm (ET Miami): Cala Mundos (‘Cala Worlds’). Documentaries of the travels of Ismael and his friends to the world’s most exotic places, starting with India.
- On Thursdays starting on July 28th, at 9:00 pm (ET Miami): Cara a Cala (‘Facing Cala’). An inspiring spot where figures living exemplary lives will be sharing their experiences. It begins with Enric Corbera, creator of the “bioneuroemocion” method.
More news and projects
- He will be presenting his books Cala y Cruz (‘Cala and Cruz’) and La vida es una piñata (‘Life is a piñata’) at book fairs in Lima, Panama and Guadalajara, and at the People en Español Fair in New York.
- The tour Creer, Crear, Crecer 2016 (‘Believing, Creating, Growing 2016’) will go to Panama, Ecuador, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Paraguay and Amsterdam.
- The Ismael Cala Foundation announces its alliance with the PVBLIC Foundation, for the launching of the Latino Impact Summit 2016 on September 8th, at the United Nations in New York City.
- In the context of Cala Mundos (‘Cala Worlds’), the following “theme journeys” have been announced for 2016 and 2017: Machu Picchu, India, Tibet and Bhutan, and Israel.
- Montaña Azul in Costa Rica; the Mayan Riviera in the Mexican Caribbean, and Roatán in Honduras, are the next destinations for Cala Encuentros (‘Cala Encounters’) and En Cuerpo y Alma (‘In Body and Soul’).
- Together with Andrés Moreno, creator and CEO of the successful online program “Open English”, Cala will launch his first course on leadership for Next University.
- A series of online webinars are being announced. The first free webinar will be on July 12th at 6:00 pm (ETMiami), where he will share: El método C.A.L.A.: Hábitos y rituales para retomar el control de tu vida y tu destino (‘The C.A.L.A. method: Habits and rituals to take back control of your life and your destiny’)