Glamorous diamond statement pieces in the form of striking earrings and stackable rings were top choices for Hollywood’s leading ladies. Spotlight actress and Golden Globe nominee Rachel McAdams donned large diamond cluster studs with smaller diamond studs climbing up her ear accompanied by multiple diamond rings.
Actress and Golden Globes presenter Kate Hudson upped the wow factor with stunning 20 carat diamond drops and two layered diamond eternity bands.
E! Live from the Red Carpet host Giuliana Rancic also chose Forevermark diamonds to adorn her Golden Globes looks. Rancic wore over 44 carats of Forevermark diamonds between her two red carpet outfits.
Forevermark diamond looks at the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards include:
Who: Golden Globes Nominee and Spotlight Actress Rachel McAdams
- Forevermark Flower Cluster Stud Earrings set in 18k White Gold 5.25 ctw
- Forevermark by H. J. Namdar Round Brilliant Stud Earring set in 18k White Gold
- Forevermark Round Brilliant Stud Earring set in 18k White Gold
- Forevermark by Maria Canale Luna Ring with Round Brilliant Diamonds set in Platinum 8.53 ctw
- Forevermark Cornerstones Diamond Eternity Band set in 18k White Gold 3.22 ctw
- Forevermark by Memoire Diamond Eternity Band set 18k White Gold 3.04 ctw
- Forevermark by Precision Set Five Stone Cushion Cut Diamond Band set in 18k White Gold 2.5 ctw
- Forevermark Cut-Out Diamond Band set in 18k White Gold .70 ctw
Who: Golden Globes Presenter Kate Hudson
- Forevermark Forevermark Round Brilliant Diamond Drop Earrings in Platinum 20.00 ctw
- Forevermark Diamond Eternity Band set in 18k White Gold 2.97 ctw
- Forevermark Diamond Eternity Band set in 18k Oxidized Gold 2.8 ctw
Who: E! Red Carpet Host Giuliana Rancic
- Forevermark Round Brilliant Solitaire Ring set in Platinum 10.00 ctw
- Forevermark by H. J. Namdar Three Stone Diamond Ring set in 18k White Gold 3.07 ctw
- Forevermark by H. J. Namdar Three Stone Diamond Cluster Ring set in 18k White Gold 1.64 ctw