Good Samaritans Go Wild for Axe Undie Run NSFW [video]

0
5300

Yeah, I totally miss college.  Especially, I miss the college times that I didn’t have but according to the internet and commercials there was plenty of.  Naked girls running around.  Sexual adventuring.  Everyone smiling and cheering.  Maybe substance abuse.  Yes, I went to school in Southern California so there were plenty of bikinis and such.  But I’m a film geek.  I can tell you exactly how many seats there were in each screening room.  I don’t know the name of the hot girl who lived two doors down in my dorm, I called her “the hot girl who lives two doors down.”  Ironically, now we’re Facebook friends.

Axe is doing an undie run challenge.  Say what?  “As a way to unwind and give back to their community, guys and girls gather together to strip down to their underwear and run buck ass wild across campus.  All the clothes they shed are then donated to charity.”  Axe is joining in the fun too.  The school that donates the most clothes at their event will be honored with the ultimate prize: a giant half naked statue that will live on their campus.  And for real, for every pound donated, Axe is making a donation with all proceeds going to help the school’s local charity partners.

Friend and follow Axe:

Axe’s official website
Axe on Facebook
Axe on Twitter

To friend and follow this article’s author Joe Wehinger:

Joe Wehinger’s Facebook
Joe Wehinger’s Twitter

Connected Interactive’s Facebook
Connected Interactive’s Twitter
Connected Interactive’s MySpace
Connected Interactive’s YouTube

For more education and student news, please register.  It’s FREE and relatively painless.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTE7ZVPnQYI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]