Indulge In ‘Cookie Cocktails’ This Holiday Season At Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni Hotels & Resorts announces Cookie Cocktails, the latest rendition of the brand’s month-long Omni Originals culinary series. Tasty treats will spread holiday cheer at properties across the country and will highlight favorite cookie-turned-cocktail recipes from select brand chefs. Guests can enjoy surprising, creative libations with tastes from cinnamon and chocolate to bourbon and amaretto.
“The holiday season is known for good friends, family and food, so we decided to take a twist on tradition and make our favorite holiday cookies into crafty cocktails making for unexpected palate pleasers,” said Devin Burns, vice president of food and beverage at Omni Hotels & Resorts. “Our chefs whipped up the cocktails using recipes from childhood cookie favorites they used to bake with their families during the holiday season.”
Flavorful, fun and aesthetically pleasing cocktails will be available at participating properties and will include the following:
- Cinnamon Churro Leche: Tres Generaciones Reposado Tequila and the flavors of vanilla and cinnamon are shaken with milk
- Chocolate Crinkle Surprise: Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey is joined by chocolate syrup, milk and the rich flavor of toasted almonds
- Sugar Cookie Cocktail: Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, Disaronno Amaretto, vanilla and agave nectar are shaken together with milk
- Maple Pecan Old Fashioned: Elijah Craig Small Batch Bourbon meets the flavors of butter pecan and maple with just a touch of black walnut bitters
- Orange Spice Amaretto: Mount Gay Black Barrel, Disaronno Amaretto, orange juice and a cookie butter syrup are shaken with Constant Comment orange spice tea
- Sparkling Kolaczki Bellini: This sparkling cocktail blends Absolut Elyx with a touch of elderflower liqueur, peach puree and orange bitters then topped with Moet & Chandon Brut
“We want to surprise our guests and show all of the different ways that you can take a tradition and make your own personal twist on it,” said Burns.
More information on Omni Originals can be found at www.omnihotels.com/culinary/omni-originals. Follow Omni Hotels & Resorts at www.Facebook.com/OmniHotels, Twitter.com/OmniHotels and Instagram.com/OmniHotels.