Select Page

We Tried 3 At-Home Face Masks — Here’s How They Rated

Beauty Face Wash Facemask

We LOVE trialling products that promise natural, radiant glowing skin, and let’s just say we’re huge suckers for anything you can do at home yourself (because, #timepoor and we’re all about multi-tasking).

Here, we rounded up some of our team members to take three different face masks for a whirl (I mean, it’s a tough job, but someone’s gotta do it). Did they live up to the hype? Keep scrolling to find out what they had to say!

Julia Giampietro, Australian Content Manager

Product: Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask

Rating: 2.5 out of 5

Feedback: This mask smells DE-LISH however it did sting my face a bit (perhaps it was just the ingredients doing their thing) and the texture isn’t as thick as I was expecting it to be. I washed it off a little earlier than recommend (due to said stinging) but even so, my skin felt super soft and clean after it which was a plus. A little disappointing overall but maybe more suited to less of a sensitive skin type.

READ RELATED HEALTH & WELLNESS ARTICLE HERE

Emma Norris, Content Producer

Product: Sand & Sky Brilliant Skin Purifying Pink Clay Mask

Rating: 5 out of 5

Feedback: I loved the fact that you paint this pink clay mask on with a brush, it felt so cool and refreshing on my face! I left it on for about 10 minutes, it did tingle while on, which made me a little nervous as I have sensitive skin. However, I learned that this is totally normal and that it means the active ingredients working! After, my skin felt sooooo soft and clean, and has been much less dull and congested ever since!

Bianca Cheah, Chief Creative Officer + Founder

Product: Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Black Mask

Rating: 4 out of 5

Feedback: My skin felt and looked amazing afterwards! So clear and smooth. Highly recommend!

SOURCE: (SPORTELUXE)

About The Author

Diane Borget's family moved to San Diego from Philadelphia just before her high school years and she has never recovered from the social ostracizing ;) She enjoys concerts, dinners, and any group settings :) Thank you for reading!

From Our Advertisers

Save 20% on the Stratosphere Tower Unlimited Rides Pass!

Daily new arrivals at affordable prices at Naked Zebra

Natural Herbal Remedies up to 50% off - click here

Gift Guide

From Our Advertisers

GET THE SCOOP!

Sign up for emails to get the scoop on products and news

You have successfully subscribed! Don't forget to confirm your email from Daily Ovation.

Follow Us On Instagram

Weekly Newsletter

Sign up to our newsletter for the latest in entertainment, wine, lifestyle, and charity