With Halloween fading into the background, At Home, the home décor superstore, has everything customers need to create the perfect atmosphere for entertaining guests this fall.
Sponsored: Find out the perfect fall destination from Hotelsdotcom
Tablescapes oftentimes are the centerpiece for décor in the home, and big holidays like Thanksgiving are no exception. Key trends At Home revealed in October, including the use of pumpkins, gold and faux fur in all areas of the home, can all be incorporated into a welcoming and unique tablescape. In addition, taking into account the dining atmosphere, amount of guests present, and how décor will transition to the December holidays are all elements to consider when crafting the perfect look.
“With the hustle and bustle of the holiday season upon us, November kicks off a month-long period of holidays where entertaining guests is top of mind,” said Alissa Ahlman, Chief Merchandising Officer for At Home. “In preparation for gatherings throughout the season, At Home’s thousands of affordable holiday and fall décor products make it easy to create the perfect tablescape for any occasion.”
Sponsored: Find more luxury and decadence — visit DAILY OVATION LIFESTYLE
At Home customers can create the perfect fall tablescape by considering the following tips:
- Think about the centerpiece: The centerpiece can tie the full look together. Fill a lantern with pumpkins, go for fall florals, or add a table runner to add various sizes of pumpkins lining the table. This year, At Home has more than 70 styles of handcrafted pumpkins to choose from.
- Create the look based on atmosphere: Think through all the details including eating indoors or out, and how big of a crowd you’ll host. You can still have a dinner al fresco with Edison bulbs or have a formal dinner for a larger group with stylish, party dinnerware that looks like the real deal.
- Expand fall décor beyond the table: Spreading leaves on a side table, adding candles and other thematic décor throughout the house can make decorations cohesive.
- Themes don’t need to be traditional: If you’re going for different look this holiday season, At Home offers its Grateful Shores line – complete with driftwood and pumpkin decor that have a nautical twist.
- Pick products that can transition into December holidays: Gold and metallics will continue to be a theme into December. Add items that can be repurposed, such as this “Gather Together” plate or this gold stand ideal for candles or small décor items.
For more information on At Home or to find locations in your area, please visit: http://www.athome.com/.