The Knot Beauty Awards Annc’d Top 50 Must-Have Wedding Beauty Products Part 2 of 2
This is Part 2 of The Knot’ Beauty Award Wedding Must Have’s. Part 1 of The Knot’s Beauty Award Wedding Must Have’s.
Sponsored: Make sure to get your hands on perfume STASH by Sarah Jessica Parker
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day shampoo and conditioner: Start your perfect hairstyle in the shower with this sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner, which will leave your hair soft, smooth and full.
- Garnier Sleek & Shine antifrizz serum: Even the most humid honeymoon destination or outdoor summer wedding is no match for this frizz fighter. Work a few drops through hair to keep frizzies at bay for hours.
- Readers’ Pick: TRESemme Fresh Start dry shampoo: Give your hair a lift without any residue. This dry shampoo perks up limp locks for hair that looks fresh all day and night.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 55: Protect yourself from harsh rays. This sunscreen is fast-absorbing and goes on without any ghostly white residue.
- Budget Pick: Secret Outlast Xtend antiperspirant gel: Whether you’re sweating it out at the gym to get wedding fit or dancing the night away at the reception, this deodorant provides major odor control.
- OPI Infinite Shine Gel Effects 2 lacquer: For a manicure that won’t chip and maintains a stunning glossy finish, pick up a bottle of this three-step process nail treatment.
- Budget Pick: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Dry & Go Drops: These drops dramatically cut drying time, perfect for busy brides and wedding guests who are on the go.
- Readers’ Pick: Essie Nail Polish in Ballet Slippers: This pale pink hue is universally flattering and works in any season, making it a bridal staple.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel: Keep skin hydrated on your wedding day, and all year-round, with this airy gel that instantly quenches skin to keep your face feeling smooth and supple.
- Readers’ Pick: Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting mask: When your skin needs some extra TLC (say, after the bachelorette party), call on this super-hydrating treatment to leave you fresh-faced in just a matter of minutes.
Sponsored: Find more luxury and decadence — visit DAILY OVATION LIFESTYLE
- AERIN Mediterranean Honeysuckle perfume: This lush, sexy blend of honeysuckle, bergamot and gardenia feels like a destination wedding in a bottle.
- Budget Pick: Vera Wang Embrace perfume: For a fragrance that’s completely elegant and romantic, give this trio a try.