Tequila Herradura Ultra Launches “Sound of Smoothness”
Tequila Herradura Ultra is thrilled to announce a new global creative campaign, “Sound of Smoothness.” Featuring mesmerizing visuals paired with upbeat audio, the campaign literally illustrates Ultra’s smooth quality. The campaign’s cymatic approach balances science and art, depicting sound frequencies reverberating through the crystal clear tequila, suspended above a speaker
Sponsored: This California vineyard sits on former volcano site. Taste their organic wine.
The “Sound of Smoothness” campaign:
- Positions Ultra as the superior choice, especially in the nightlife occasion.
- Shows a “never before seen” concept, featuring actual Ultra liquid at the heart of the creative.
- Visualizes the effects of sound frequencies and connects to human emotion.
- Engages consumers through social media with behind-the-scenes video to show how the campaign came to life.
“We’re excited to launch a campaign that brings Ultra’s ‘beyond smoothness’ character to life,” said Liz Edwards, Senior Brand Manager, Tequila Herradura. “The new ‘Sound of Smoothness’ campaign reinforces how Ultra is perfect for high-energy and celebratory occasions.”
“Sound of Smoothness,” will roll out across global markets throughout 2016. The U.S. “Sound of Smoothness” campaign comes to life through a number of elements including:
- Video and music steaming services including Hulu and Spotify
- Mobile search services such as Foursquare
- Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Social Media Engagement through Facebook
Sponsored: Find more luxury and decadence — visit DAILY OVATION LIFESTYLE
Tequila Herradura Ultra relied on the creative minds from Agency of Record GREY Canada to develop and produce the campaign. Massive Music, a global company that produces and composes custom music, collaborated with Tequila Herradura Ultra to create the custom track, “Sound of Smoothness.”
“Ultra is a Tequila for people who love the night life. Music, rhythm, light, excitement,” said Joel Arbez, Executive Creative Director at GREY Canada. “So what we wanted to do was bring that whole vibe together with the product itself, and cymatics was the perfect way to do it.”