On November 6 2011 thousands of Cancer survivors, patients, runners, walkers, friends and teams of students, alumni, supporters, and families will fill USC’s campus in Los Angeles for the second annual Los Angeles Prostate Cancer 5k. Renowned charity Guru Steven Yamin, CEO of Conscience Entertainment Group, will be hosting one of the many teams to participate. Team CEG is comprised of friends, family, celebrities, Olympians and industry leaders proud to “race for the cure”. Now you can join Team CEG too!
Conscience Entertainment Group, CEG, is a leading Los Angeles communications and event production firm for more than a decade. Led by Steven Yamin, the group believes in “transformational sharing” or sharing that requires effort. CEG creates perfect event and communication campaigns, inspires foundations and its people and is dedicated to advancing citizen participation in philanthropic causes.
As of this week, Team CEG has dozens of participants and is aiming for over 1000. So far the team includes philanthropic TV stars, film actors, reality stars, world medal-winning Olympic athletes and leaders in the film, television, digital and publicity industries.
The team’s growing roster includes: TV star Lorenzo Lamas, The Price is Right announcer George Gray, Olympians Leroy Dixon and Rodney Martin, Pirates of the Caribbean actress and Maxim hottie Vanessa Branch, Brandon Molale, reality star Jason Rosell, Hell’s Kitchen chef Scott Leibfried, actor Aldo Gonzalez, emcee Urbalist and many more.
CEO Yamin explains: “I’m really excited and proud to be a partner in this important cause. Los Angeles has so many generous, charitable and talented people. I hope we’re able to bring a lot of amazing people to this event. We’ve reached out to many celebrities we’ve worked with in the past, and those who are available are very interested in supporting the cause.
To join Team CEG, please follow the below 8 steps:
1. Follow this link: http://www.active.com/running/los-angeles-ca-ca/la-prostate-cancer-5k-2011.
2. Click the Register Now button.
3. If you do not have an active account, create an Active Account now.
4. Once account is created, you will be directed to the LA Prostate Cancer 5K registration.
5. Select Team Member Registration Fee.
6. Continue to fill out form and click Agree at the bottom of screen.
7. Select Team CEG in the “Select a Team” dropdown. There is no team password. Continue to fill out form.
8. Fill out Billing information.
Congrats! You are now registered with Team CEG!